Notice of 39th Annual General Meeting
News & Reports
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the 39th Annual General Meeting (AGM) of Shareholders of Manya Krobo Rural Bank Limited will be held on Saturday 19th December, 2020 at 10.00 am prompt via zoom to transact the following business:
- To authorize the amendment of the Regulation of the Bank in compliance with the new Companies Act 2019 (Act 992).
- To authorize the amendment of the Company’s Regulation to provide for the holding of meetings virtually including Annual General Meetings where the directors deem it necessary to do so.
- To read the notice convening the meeting.
- To receive the report of the Chairman of the Board of Directors.
- To receive and consider the reports of the Directors for the year ended 31st December 2019.
- To receive and consider the Auditors’ Report and the Financial Statements for the year ended 31st December, 2019.
- To authorize the Directors to fix the fees of the Auditors.
- To fix the remuneration of Directors.
- To elect Directors in place of those retiring by rotation.
- To approve new directors cleared by the Bank of Ghana.
- To transact any other business appropriate to be dealt with at an Annual General Meeting.
Attendance and Participation
- As a result of the corona virus pandemic, attendance and participation by shareholders or their proxies in the meeting shall be by virtual means.
- The zoom link for the AGM and special access token will be sent to shareholders by sms.
- All relevant information and documents relating to the Annual General Meeting will be available on the Bank’s website manyakroboruralbank.com
- Shareholders are encouraged to submit their questions ahead of the AGM via mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
DATED THIS 20TH DAY OF NOVEMBER, 2020
BY ORDER OF THE BOARD
EDMUND TAWIAH OHIPENI